Please visit SAGPRC in Room G123, or email email@example.com with any health & Dental inquiries you may have. We are here to help you!
About Health & Dental Plans
If you are enrolled at GPRC as a full-time student (9 credits or more) you are automatically opted in to the Health and Dental Plan. SAGPRC’s Health and Dental plan offers students many benefits such as dental, vision and, prescription coverage along with tuition insurance. The fees are as follows:
Medical Plan Fee:
- September fee is $185.38 for a full year of coverage (September 1st, 2016 to August 31st, 2017).
- January fee is $123.59 for 8 months of coverage (January 1st, 2017 to August 31st, 2017).
Dental Plan Fee:
- September fee is $179.19 for a full year of coverage (September 1st, 2016 to August 31st, 2017).
- January fee is $119.49 for 8 months of coverage (January 1st, 2017 to August 31st, 2017).
Feel free to contact us or visit www.mystudentplan.ca for more information on the Health and Dental Plans.
Please note there will be a six to eight week waiting period starting at the beginning of September before student’s coverage becomes active. Please keep all receipts for eligible expenses to be submitted to the insurer for reimbursement after the waiting period is over. For more information on making an expense claim please click here.
Opting out of Health and/or Dental Plan
- September Opt-Out Deadline: September 16th, 2016 @ 4:00 pm (Opens June 30th, 2016)
- January Opt Out Deadline: January 20th 2017 @ 4:00 pm (Opens December 1st, 2016)
In order to opt out you MUST fill out the online waiver and supply comparable coverage information. An example of comparable coverage would be benefits received from your employer or from your parents employer. Please note that Provincial Health Care coverage is not considered comparable coverage. For more information on comparable coverage please visit the our office in room G123 or call us at 780-539-2962